Eatch and your personal data
Who is responsible for your data?
Eatch B.V., located at Leidsestraat 163, 2013 XJ in Haarlem, is responsible for the processing of your personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What personal data we collect?
When you visit the website or sign up for the waiting list, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address
· Your contact information and email address
· Other information such as interests and preferences
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Eatch B.V. does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Why we collect your data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs
· To improve our services and products
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Eatch B.V. is committed to secure your data and keeping it confidential. Eatch B.V. has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Eatch B.V. will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us. Your personal information will be used when we need to send you promotional materials if you agree to this policy.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems. Please note that cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
Restricting the collection of your personal data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
· When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
· If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Eatch B.V. reserves the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.